Thursday, March 6, 2008

So much for the matching sweaters

I bought the kids matching sweaters before Christmas (before Bobby was born), and Erin and I really wanted a decent picture of the three of them in them. So, a week ago today, she brought Maura and Bobby over to snap some shots with my new photo paper in the basement (less than ideal).

And this is what we ended up with...






This is one of the only ones I could even snap of the three of them before Brenna would crawl away or Maura would claim that she didn't feel like holding Bobby and drop his head down on the floor (notice how Brenna is holding two separate objects to distract her).



And then the girls got silly and ripped my paper while wrestling, so we gave up :).

Oh, well, at least we have the proof right here that they matched once!

No comments: