Monday, March 31, 2008

Apple Bottom Jeans


If you look up Apple Bottom Jeans on Wikepedia it says this: Apple Bottoms is a clothing line for women designed by rapper/artist, Nelly. It is referred to recently by the R&B singer Flo Rida in the song "Low" featuring T-Pain. The name of the line is derived from a term for a woman with large, rounded buttocks.

It is also - I am so proud to say - Brenna's current favorite song. It has taken the place of Alicia Keys, "No One." Well, maybe it's tied. Alicia is still her girl, and Brenna goes nuts dancing when Alicia's song comes on, but as soon as she hears, "She had them Apple Bottom jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club looking at her! She hit the floor, she hit the floor, next thing you know, shorty got low low low low low low low low..." my child goes crazy.

It's not my fault. I'm pushing the Laurie Berkner Band on her, and I'm putting her to sleep with lullabies, but her other parent went to a Jay-Z show by himself last night. I don't think the genes ended with the blue eyes, light hair and blank stare.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love, love, love this post. Brenna is so cute dancing away. Helix07

Kat said...

Meghan, your blog freakin cracks me up! I think that's what I can't do my own, it would never be up to par after reading this!

Anonymous said...

wassup meghanjamieandbrenna.blogspot.com admin found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlink service Take care. Jason