Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

In two hours, Kelly turns 26.

We got her an Itunes giftcard. Woo-hoo. She also got two cakes, which makes you the coolest birthday girl ever in Maura's book. On the way home from celebrating Kelly's birthday yesterday, Maura called her, "Crazynuts."

I was just in a meeting, and I got a text message from Kelly: "Send the dress-up pictures," which she asked me to do yesterday, and I guess I don't move fast enough. Now that I have this blog, I never send shutterfly albums anymore. I either just post pictures on here, or send my favorite pictures to our immediate family every once in awhile.

I think this approach makes me less annoying because I don't force anyone to look at my blog (if you're here, you must like seeing the pictures, or you'd quickly realize that's all I do and just leave). But, if you were waiting for the pictures to get sent to you, like Kelly was in this case, it makes me more annoying because I'm slow to remember that.

Two weeks ago, Maura and Brenna played dress-up and it was the funniest thing ever! Maura looked like a bag lady princess on the 4th of July, and Brenna looked like a trampy, yet butchy, flapper with earrings. I don't know how I never put the pics on here. So, Kelly, for your birthday, I took the time to collect these pictures:

You can see the rest of the dress up pictures, and all the other pictures I took in March but never posted on here or shared with you here.

I hope that and the Itunes giftcard make you feel loved. I love you so much that I wish we still shared a room, and you'd wake in the dark with my face two inches from yours, waiting to scare you just like it was in the old days.

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are just the cutest.

Carolyn S. said...

I can't stop laughing, that's awesome!