Monday, March 31, 2008

Mike and Jen's Wedding

On Saturday, my cousin Michael got married to a great girl named Jennifer, in New Jersey. The wedding was fun, and full of pregnant ladies (including Jen, who, as you can see from the pictures looked so beautiful). When Michael included the baby's presence in his written vows, it was to the surprise of some of my other cousins who had not already heard the news. Haha.

We all had a fun time. I remember a few things: I remember that Andrea was the cutest, pregnant bridesmaid ever. And, I remember that I loved the wine cellar that the cocktail hour was held in. I know that I said a completely inappropriate word to Rob to get him to smile for a picture (think of the absolute worst word you know - it was that), and the table next to us heard me. And, then I jokingly made out with Jamie as he was leaving, so that table next to us officially thinks I'm crazy (and trashy), but they don't know that I was only joking. I always find a way to wake up from these events feeling guilty the next day.

Here are some pictures of the day...





Check out Andrea's cute belly - 3 more months!









Someone was getting tired!

Brenna, being the thoughtful girl she always is, was great for my mother-in-law and Ryan and Courtney, but then gave me the gift of waking up at 5:00 a.m. both yesterday and today, so I still haven't really recovered.

But, congratulations to Mike and Jen as they start a new life together in their beautiful new home in Colorado, with a new baby on the way! Baby L., you will be joining a crazy family, but you will be loved very much!

No comments: