Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy 10 Months, Brenna!


I can't believe it has been 10 months since we met our favorite little person in the whole world.

Two years ago on Easter Sunday, I saw a father watch his little girl spin in ballerina circles in the aisle at church, and I got all filled up witnessing this scene, though I wasn't sure why at the time. On the ride home, I told Jamie that I thought we should start thinking about having our own baby.

And, sure enough, today I sat in that same church watching while Jamie took our own little one over to the waterfall/pond in the back of church to play with the other children dressed up in their Easter clothes.

As she reached for the water and touched the flowers, I thought about how she really is starting to become a little girl - not just a baby anymore. It won't be long before she's spinning her own circles.

At 10 months, Brenna is getting even more beautiful and curious and mischievous, and we are having more fun every day. We love her so much!



No comments: