Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Smelly trees

My neighborhood smells like farts lately, I'm not going to lie.

After some serious nostril research, Jamie and I think it's due to these trees that have blossomed all over town this week:




Pretty, yes, but at what cost? They are like dating a good-looking person who doesn't use deodorant or brush their teeth.

And, in my case, marrying that person. Yes, they are like the tree version of Jamie himself. Except for the good-looking part.

I'm going to call him now to tell him I updated my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this post was so funny I read it aloud to my husband. He said, "She's not funny. She's mean. And...she doesn't love her husband. She's just like you!" Guess he knows I think he stinks, too! : )

Meghan said...

Amy, haha. Jamie says he's starting a blog called jamieandbrenna.blogspot.com.

Yes I am funny, Mr. Amymarie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.