Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carolyn's Cheese Curl Cutie

I've said before that my two good friends, Jen and Carolyn, had baby boys born the same day in early February of 2007. Both girls were ahead of me during our pregnancies, and I was so jealous when they were home with their newborns, and I still had almost four months to go! Then another friend, Christine, had a boy four months after me.

These boys - Shea, Andrew and Joseph - are all A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I happen to hang out with people who make really good looking babies (no pressure to Michelle, Andrea, Kelly, Jackie and Stephanie who are all due in the next three months, of course).

On Sunday morning, I met Carolyn to go walking. She left her 4-year-old comedian, Ava, home, and only brought Andrew with her. I have not seen him since Brenna's Christening, and he has become such a little boy! At 14 months, he is already a few inches taller than Brenna. And, oh, soooo cute.

I asked her if I could be a weirdo and take some pictures of him alone, and being weird herself, she said sure!




I think Brenna was very confused that the camera was pointed at someone other than her, so I took one or two to make her happy.


Andrew and Brenna were total Mama's Babies around each other, and only cared about their respective mothers, but he did share his cheese curls with her, which is a sure way to most women's hearts.

He must get his sensitivity and giving nature from his great mom, who was not as cool with me taking any pictures of her, but I didn't care because Carolyn can't ever look bad, even first thing in the morning on a Sunday.

P.S. Our other friend, Michelle, couldn't make it to walk with us because she was too busy finishing up her masters, moving into a new house and being almost 9 months pregnant (talk about stress).

Our friends make such cute boys, as Andrew proves, but Brenna and I were thinking it's time for another girl, Michelle!

2 comments:

Michelle B said...

you're a funny one! and no pressure for another cute kid here, Collin is pretty darn cute so this one just might not be so lucky... hee hee.. we'll love him or her anyway!!!!!

Meghan said...

Collin is adorable! I just didn't have his picture. Someday soon, I'm going to take pics of him and his little sister together!