Sunday, April 13, 2008

best day ever

All of our our friends are at Rob and Carrie's wedding in South Carolina right now. I'm sure it's amazing, and we were very sorry to miss it.

Jamie and I couldn't go for so many reasons, but the number one reason was the fact that we were not comfortable leaving our baby, who spends the week at daycare, with a babysitter for four days.

And, so, today, while all of our friends celebrated a wedding many states away, and while Jamie attended Mike's bachelor party, Brenna and I spent the day together. We shopped for hours, and then we played in a park (a well-known historical park on the way home from the mall) all afternoon.

The weather was perfect, and it was the best day ever. Here are some photos - more to come tomorrow as I upload them. It really was one of my most favorite afternoons in a long, long time, just me and this girl...










As she ate mud, yelled at dogs and threw sticks... all while wearing short sleeves, I have to say, I think it was one of her best afternoons, too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun!