Wednesday, April 23, 2008

11 months old


One more month until the big ONE!

I can't believe a year ago I was a huge preggo wondering who our little baby girl might be, as she kicked the crap out of me everyday.

Now I know.

Brenna is:

smart
determined
funny... very funny
beautiful
sweet
loving
strong
curious
impatient
bossy
physically advanced
a great night sleeper
a bad napper
an animal lover
a water lover
a lover of the color blue
a lover of photos and pictures
a hater of diaper changes
a hater of being strapped down
a temper tantrum thrower
an intentional snot wiper
a climber
a ham
a runner
a jumper
a dancer
a lover of music
a smiler
a laugher
a hater of baby food
a lover of table food
a dare devil
distrusting of strangers
trusting of loved ones
a hugger
a cuddler
a hard-to-please/frustrated infant
a joy of a baby/toddler
a Mommy's girl
a Daddy look-alike
a big kid
our baby, no matter her age

1 comment:

Tara said...

OK. This post totally made me cry. I am such a faucet lately.

Helix