Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Could Benny be any cuter?

Seriously, could my best friend Kelly's 7-month-old son be any more adorable?

I will answer my own question. No, no, he could not.

We were so happy a few days ago when Kelly surprised us with an unexpected visit from New York! It was a gorgeous day, so we went to the park next to my neighborhood.

Do you think Benny liked his first ride on the swings?









Brenna thought she was cute, too, and since I'm her mother, I'll agree. She could be straight off the boat from Ireland, but she lacks the awesome red hair Benny has (along with the exotic 1/4 Asian heritage). But, she is pretty cute.






Brenna tried to physically hurt poor Benny often (by actually trying to rip his head off of his body), but by the end of the trip, we felt safe enough to put them near each other for five seconds.






It was Bobby's first ride on the swings, too!

And, Brenna's first trip head-first down the slide.

No comments: