Saturday, April 12, 2008

Congratulations, Katie and Jimmy!

Today, my cousin Jimmy got engaged to Katie G! Katie has been around for what seems like forever (she was Kelly's college roommate, and she met Jimmy when he came along with them on a spring break trip to Ireland), and Jimmy is more than a cousin.


Sometimes people ask me who Maura is, and I say she's my niece, but she's more than just my niece (that sounds so distant). Similarly, Jimmy and his brother and sisters are more than just our cousins. Actually, since our moms are twins, we might be more closely linked than regular cousins, anyway, right :) And, Katie G. and Kevin's new wife, Rose, fit in perfectly with our family!

We can't wait to celebrate with you, Jimmy and Katie. Jamie and I are so, so, so, so, so happy for you! Congratulations!

Aren't they cute? Jimmy and the future Katie G-no-longer...


P.S. Katie, I hope your friend's Lilly Pulitzer discounts apply to all of your family members, your husband's cousins included. That's not asking too much, is it?

No comments: