Monday, December 31, 2007

Kevin and Rose's Wedding


On Friday night my cousin Kevin married wonderful Rose. The wedding was fantastic. We had so much fun!


To see my favorite pictures, click here.

I could spend pages talking about it - everyone went over my parents house on Sunday to discuss the details (except Kevin and Rose, of course). However, these are the things that stick out in my mind: Rose looked beautiful, my cousins Colleen and Caitlin both looked quite sexy themselves, Kevin and Rose seemed so happy, Kelly hit it off with their lawyer friend from college, Ian (she's out with him right now for New Year's Eve/his b-day and their second date already since Friday!), poor Erin sat at the table the whole time since she is 37 weeks pregnant (and I know just what that feels like), Jimmy and Katie G. were adorable dancing together, and Jamie ended the evening by rapping for the many guests (reminiscent of our wedding) and we partied late night at Houlihan's before we all stayed over the hotel. Ryan and Courtney stayed over our house with Brenna.

It was a wonderful time and definitely the highlight of our Christmas break! Congratulations Kevin and Rose!

No comments: