Monday, December 24, 2007

It's CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!


Well, Brenna is still sick, but she slept for 10 hours and is in a much better mood. The cough seems better, so we're hoping that our plans can all remain the same as we head off to Grandma and Pop's house later on today and to Gram and Po's tomorrow.

We celebrated our own little family Christmas this morning, and even with her sick eyes, she did get in the spirit of it. It was fun.





I lucked out, too. I've been wanting a Chi (good hair straightener) for years! And I hope the Nikon book can help me with my camera before I take a photography class, which I don't think is offered again until May. Jamie did very good...


I won't be posting until after Christmas, so I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Even though I will see most of the people reading this. But, if I won't see you, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: