Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy December 20th

Last night we had Maura's annual Christmas Pageant! Because Maura goes to a Christian daycare, they have license to make a big deal out of the holiday, which I appreciated!

Here are some pictures of the night:



Santa Claus was at the after-party, but Brenna was very skeptical! She met the real deal at the mall, and she didn't seem to trust this thinner, low-quality stand-in, without the gangsta SANTA belt on...

Aunt Kelly, can you vouch for this guy?

That does it! The beard is a fake. IMPOSTER!

I can't believe these two parents of the year just tried to pass that guy off as Santa Claus. It might be my first Christmas, but I wasn't born yesterday.

I don't know if I can trust Aunt Kelly again either. She just flies in from Ohio for her break and simply refers to any Tom, Dick or Harry as Santa Claus.


But, my mom's the real gullible moron. She sat on her own boss' lap earlier in the day, and she thought he was the real Santa! I have a long road ahead of me...

No comments: