Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Third Anniversary

Three years ago today, I married my best friend.

Jamie and I might tease each other mercilessly (as he did to me when I somehow messed up the word, "cat,"when reading Brenna a book tonight), we might bicker over stupid things more often that most perfect couples, but at the end of the day, we are best friends.

Three years later, we still laugh - a lot. We are stronger than ever as parents together. We love each other very much, and we love our little girl more than anything in this world. Having her with us as our joint number one priority makes our bond even stronger.

Jamie is a great husband and father. He works extremely hard, and so many extra hours, to keep Brenna and I comfortable. He is much nicer person than me, and he is far more generous than I am. He tells me I am beautiful every day. I am so lucky. I hope the next 50 years are as great as the last three.

They say that three years is the Leather Anniversary, but we thought they said Refrigerator Anniversary because that's what we got ;) Vanna will show you...


Happy Anniversary, Jamie. I love you so much!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy anniversary. I have a serious crush on your new fridge!

Kelly said...

Its about time you updated your blog! :-) Congrats on 3 years and Brenna is more adorable than ever.

Debi said...

Happy anniversary! I love your new fridge! We need one of those :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys are so lucky and incredibly fortunate, not everyone can have a blog. but where are the donkey kong codes? i did an "ask jeeves" search for donkey kong codes and your site came up...whats the deal.