Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jack and Sam

Last week, my friend Taryn came over with her two little boys, Jack and Sam.

Taryn gave me the confidence to start taking pictures of other children when she asked me a few months ago to do their 3-year-old and 1-year-old pictures after seeing Brenna's. Taryn and her husband Tyler (a pilot) live in North Dakota now, so we planned to do it when she visited her family in July. Here are some of the photos we took!

Almost 1-year-old Sam:







3-year-old Jack:






Brothers (getting them to stay together was HARD):


They were both so cute. Jamie and I are still laughing at how funny Sam is when he eats. He moans/grunts the entire time!

Brenna had fun with the boys, too. She is 14 months today, and Sam will be 12 months in about a week. I think we can officially call her a giant:

No comments: