Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dear Blog,

I still love you. I'm sorry I haven't been paying much attention to you. ;)

What's new: Yesterday I visited my longest friend in the world, and I met her 4-week-old. Then I prepared for a 3-year-old's b-day party and attended that with Jamie and Brenna. He left after about an hour or two to go DJ a wedding, and I later went to Sears to purchase a new refrigerator (Brenna was bad and funny in the store). Today we had a family baby shower in New Jersey. Last week I started a new job. It's been nuts, but I promise, Dear Blog, I have not forgotten about you.

I have pictures to post of babies and events, but until then, please view the slide show above of our shore vacation. Turn on your volume. Thanks, Rose, for the recommendation to that site; I love it! I'm sure you will see more slideshows-to-music to come.

No comments: