Friday, July 4, 2008

Can't resist that RL horse

I don't own too many Ralph Lauren things myself, but I LOVE babies and toddlers in Polo clothes. Places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross are key for finding them on sale.

Brenna has had a few things already (including my favorite dress of all time), and would have had more if she was a boy. I was disappointed when I realized she outgrew her blue and white striped Polo bathing suit which she only wore in Florida in January.

So, when we hit the outlets yesterday we were happy that there was a big sale going on at the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store.

Even though we are back from the shore, Brenna needed a new beach towel, bathing suit and t-shirt. Right?


Mom, should we tell Daddy about the bag of Baby Gap clothes over there, too?

She gave her new suit a test swim in Maura's baby pool last night. Maura was surprised to see Brenna wearing the number 3. That's the age Maura is, not Brenna!

Jamie liked my purchases, too, until this morning when he washed the pink towel with his black dress shirt he had to wear this afternoon to DJ a wedding. After we could not remove the pink shirt fuzzies, he is now picking up a new black shirt on his way to the event.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awesome! I love the picture with the baby gap clothes comment! So cute!

Debi said...

I just had to check out the blog to see if you posted the RL pics :)
It's not the same suit, but I love it and I of course love the dress. I'll have to make my way to the outlet to get the dresses in every color :)
Brenna is as cute as ever! :)