Monday, May 5, 2008

pics from last week

To catch up with my lack of blogging (we've had such a busy schedule), here are some random pictures from the end of last week.

Nothing big happened. Brenna got another ear infection, and she thinks amoxicillin is delicious. She loves the game Ring Around the Rosie, but is too impatient to wait to fall down after the last line, so she usually falls down by, "Pocket Full of Posie." She also carries her Phillies baseball and bat all over the house now. Oh, and she started to again enjoy waking up around 4:30 a.m., screaming her head off for her bottle (like when she was a newborn), and then going back down until 7:30/her usual wake-up time. Sigh.

Drinking REAL milk, not formula!

She blows kisses now - if she feels like it....
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

I found a crumb. Mom. You just gotta clean this place better.

Mom, do you like my curly hair?

Oh, no you didn't, girl!
I think I'm mad. I got my bat, watch out.

Nevermind, I'm happy again! See my four teeth?!


Mwah! Love you!

No comments: