Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and Cathy, Sally and Pat (our living grandmothers), Mary Agnes and Leona (our grandmothers in Heaven), all of the mothers that came before them, all of our aunts, all of Brenna's aunts and aunts-to-be, our Godmothers (Patti, Janine and Erin), my friends who are new mothers with me and all of the mothers-to-be.

Jamie wrote a really cute thing in a card from Brenna to me. It said, "I know I always am tugging at your pants, but it's because I'd rather be in your arms than anywhere else." It's a great thing to be mom.

Last weekend, Brenna and I participated in a Mother's Day photoshoot that ladies at work recommended to me. It was very affordable, and I thought I'd get my daughter's pictures taken by a professional for the first time in her life.


















3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love those photos. They came out great.

Carolyn S. said...

Gorgeous photos!

I love the one of you two pointing at each other. It's like your transferring some kind of super power to Brenna.

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Michelle B said...

absolutely beautiful. and man, she looks like jamie. :)