Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mike and Camille's Wedding Mass

On Saturday, May 17, Mike (my brother-in-law/Jamie's brother/Brenna's Godfather) married Camille. The wedding, in North Jersey, was beautiful.

Jamie and I were honored and lucky to be included in the special day. Jamie and Ryan were co-best-men, and Courtney (Ryan's girlfriend) and I were two of Camille's bridesmaids.

Below are pictures of the Wedding Mass. I'll do another post of reception photos, because, as you can imagine, I took a lot of pictures!




Mike pretending to look at his watch during a kiss that went on forever :)

Still going...



My parents and Kelly brought a special guest to the wedding, and she stayed with them for the whole weekend (the longest we were ever apart...until I send her to boarding school, haha!)

Cathy bought Brenna's pink dress.

Pop, Camille and MikeThe immediate family
Brenna starts to act up/show off...

Stealing a flower from Camille's bouquet...

Showing the flower off...

Being silly with Courtney and Ryan...

Running around the church with the flower...

Finally she gets caught by her new temp nanny, Aunt Kelly (Kelly Poppins, as Erin calls her)

Being bad is so fun...

No comments: