Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning we dressed Brenna all in red for her first Valentine's Day, but she refused to look at me to take a picture because her BFF, the remote control, was in her hands.

When we got to daycare, her teachers presented me with her odd handprint Valentine, but I know it was made with the deepest love in her heart, so I'll treasure it always.

The carpet on the side of the Valentine is the floor under the desk in my office where it still is...by accident of course.


Tonight, we had to wait almost two hours for Jamie to get home from the mall with our California Pizza Kitchen dinner (my favorite, as my special gift, even though I told him it wasn't worth the wait).

While he was waiting for the food, he bought Brenna her first Valentine's Day gifts: two stuffed animals from the Disney store: Minnie Mouse and Nemo!

But, the cutest was the beautiful dress he picked out for her all by himself. She obviously was a HUGE fan of her first Valentine's Day...

Oh, well, I was impressed! All Jamie got from me was a card that said, "If love were a garden, I'd want to be your hoe."

Valentine's Day just keeps getting better and better as the years go by!

No comments: