Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hair Pulling

About two weeks ago, Brenna's daycare teacher, Miss C., asked me if Brenna pulls hair at home. I told her yes, I guess, she does. She asked me what I was doing about it. I said, "I'm telling her no."

She continued to look at me, as if she wanted me to elaborate, and I continued to look at her silently. I don't know what she wants me to do, beat her? Have a serious talk with her at 8-months-old? Anyway, don't all babies pull hair?

She went on to tell me that Brenna cut a baby boy's head that day trying to climb on him, but considering he's older than her (and a boy), I turned to him and jokingly told him he needs to learn to defend himself.

Ever since then, almost every day, on the top of Brenna's daily report sheet it says, "Pulling hair again today."

I think they are crazy. If Brenna pulls hair, I've certainly never seen it.





I don't want to be one of those moms that think their child does no wrong and blames the teachers (I hate that), but seriously...hair pulling before a year?

Brenna, you are grounded!

1 comment:

Michelle B said...

seriously, at Collin's 1 yr appt his dr told me it was not too eary to give time-outs! I was like What? anyway.. i'm glad you told the kid to learn to defend himself