Wednesday, February 27, 2008

32 years ago and 4 years ago today

My parents got married 32 years ago, and Jamie and I got engaged 4 years ago today.

We didn't remember either (well, technically that is because I had no idea what today's date was), until my mom reminded me about an hour ago.

Congratulations, Mom and Dad! Congratulations, me and Jamie.

By the way, when my mom told me this on the phone, I reminded Jamie, and we thought it was five years ago, but it was, in fact, only four.

Four long years... no, just kidding! They have been the four best years of my life, especially the last one.

Yep, this last year was even better than my Barbie playing/Disney World going/Jessica McClure cheering 8th-9th year of my life, and even better than my freshman year at Penn State (year 17-18), and that's saying a lot.

No comments: