Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hobbies

As Brenna and I drove home from an exhilarating evening of outlet shopping (she was such a good, patient girl), she had her first MAJOR blowout in her carseat. Man, I must have gotten some applesauce down her throat yesterday, because I have never seen a diaper like that before. I would say that she definitely (finally!) digested some solid food.

She also managed to temporarily ruin her adorable outfit, and I wasn't about to choose another, so she spent the rest of the night in her diaper.

Obviously, she thinks she is a bull and the air is a red flag...


As she was playing, I realized that Brenna's current hobbies include:

Being naked.
Getting on all fours.
Thinking she is a bull.
Drooling.
Growling.
Longingly stroking the couch.



As a mother, I am not asking that she go to the Wharton School just yet.

My biggest wish at this point is simply that her hobbies change over time.


No comments: