Friday, June 13, 2008

what happens when you start loving food

Warning: Eating with abandon like this...







Causes your belly to look like this...

She carries it really well, though. I taught her to dress for the body you have ;). Vertical stripes on the long legs, solid on top (and jellies, of course).




Wait. What's that on my head?

As you can see, as part of her first fashion lesson, Brenna recently began wearing hair clips! Some were given to her (with an adorable dress) by my generous-often-talked-about-friend-Carolyn, and some, like above, we hand-made by my talented friend Mirella, who sells them online HERE. Her daughter is two weeks younger than Brenna, and the clips stay in baby fine hair great! I love them!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the shoes. I have a pair ready and waiting for Julia's feet-if they ever grow. Brenna is such a little doll.