Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Erin in charge

On Friday, Kelly had a wedding to go to with Ian, so Erin took care of Maura, Brenna and Bobby by herself.

The first hour, at Erin's house, was horrible because Maura and Brenna were able to tear through the house and get into everything. Their house is hard to babyproof (wide room openings, etc.), so Erin moved the troops to my house, and the rest of the day went well.

I went home for lunch, and everyone stayed for dinner, when I took these pictures. Maura was having Doritos as her appetizer...











Maura had also watched Cindrella at my house for the first time, twice, and she loved it. I played Cinderella with her for the first hour I was home. Maura was Cinderella (of course), I was the Wicked Stepmother and Brenna was a mouse turned into a horse.

I got her to scrub my kitchen floor while I unloaded the dishwasher, and yelled at her to do it better until she converted me to the Fairy Godmother.

And then, her prince, Uncle Jamie came home from work, and she was so excited to dance with him at the ball! But, the mouse-turned-horse was even more excited!


1 comment:

Carolyn S. said...

I'm biased toward Ava, but Maura has to be the second most beautiful pre-schooler in the world. I look at your pictures and immediately want to invite her over to watch the Backyardigans or something.

Brenna, of course, is the reigning princess of all 1 year-olds. And Andrew - her prince.