Saturday, June 14, 2008

happy notes

Because I have been so preoccupied, I didn't have a chance to comment on some amazing things that have happened recently!

Time to catch up:

1. My great friend since 4th grade, Kelly B., had a baby boy on Sunday, Michael William. He is named after both of their fathers. I hope to meet Michael this week or next!

2. Another great friend (of 7 years), Michelle B., had a second baby boy at the end of May, Andrew Edward. I visited them last Saturday morning. Here are a few pictures of Andrew...






3. While visiting Michelle and her family, Carolyn also came to visit and brought the adorable Ava. I had to take some pictures of one of the only 4-year-old girls who looks like a natural with a sword, basketball and guitar... all while wearing a pretty dress and pigtails.




4. On Friday, I accepted a new job with my old employer! I am so excited. My pay will be a little higher, my hours will be better, I know what I'm getting into, and I will have a passion for the work I will be doing.

5. We bought a camera that's mine. Because the one I've used belongs to my current employer, I will have to return it. But, I bought an even better one!!! It came yesterday, and it is the best thing I have ever owned that I can think of. Thank you, Jamie!

6. My cousin Andrea and friend Jackie are going to have their babies in the next few weeks. Andrea sent this picture today of her husband, Brodie, wearing an, "Empathy Belly." His response was that he just had to wear a 75 lb. flap jacket around in Iraq for 7 months. She didn't have much to say to that ;).

7. Tomorrow is Father's Day, and all of our fathers are healthy and happy! Brenna has her Daddy, her Pop, her Po, her 2 Pop-Pops, her Granddad, her Godfather, 5 additional uncles and a possible-future-uncle who love her very much. What a lucky girl.

No comments: