Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Barack is in, Hillary is out

To my great friend, Carolyn, I would like to say I'm sorry. You can read about Carolyn's love of Hillary here. Carolyn, I don't understand how much you love her, but I love you anyway. Apologies also to Stephanie and my other Hillary supporters out there.

But to the majority of my Hillary-hating-family (most of whom are Republicans, with a few exceptions), I would like to say congratulations. Especially my sister who signs her emails as ANYONE BUT HER '08.

And, does anyone else think they see Uncle Danny in the background of Barack's "presumptive nominee" victory speech?

2 comments:

Carolyn S. said...

Ha ha. I appreciate the shout out.

And although we don't share the same political views, I can certainly appreciate Erin's sense of humor.

"Anyone but her '08" gave me a good laugh.

Katie said...

I don't know your sister, but I love her.