Friday, January 16, 2009

halfway to 40!

I wish the title meant I was soon turning 20 years old rather than 30, but I'm actually halfway to two number 40's:

1. I am halfway to the full 40 weeks pregnant (and since I am having this baby at 39 weeks at the latest via repeat c-section, I won't have to wait quite that long).

2. At the rate I'm going, it's looking like I'll hit another 40 lb. weight gain. That's what I gained when I was pregnant with Brenna, and it took me 6.5 long months to lose it http://meghanjamieandbrenna.blogspot.com/2007/12/goal-accomplished.html).

I said I was not going to gain as much this time, and yet I ate Chick-Fil-A for lunch and Panera for dinner, and sit on my butt and watch tv and let my daughter use the treadmill instead of me: http://www.vimeo.com/2783588

Oh, well, the treadmill is there for me someday. It's just waiting along with my Core Secrets workout dvd's that just kept coming in the mail (and they kept charging me for because I would never remember to cancel the subscription). And maybe I will eventually stop eating pudding and Cool Whip while watching The Biggest Loser.

No comments: