Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm back!

People are pretending to like me and my stupid blog. All of a sudden, I have messages saying, "Why won't you update your blog?" and "What's with the blog?" I had three today actually!

Hmmm.... let's see what's new:

1. I am pregnant. And I have neglected my blog for so long that next week I will be halfway done the pregnancy already! And, it's probably another girl - we had our big ultrasound yesterday! That's some pretty big news. I can feel her moving all around, which is wonderful. We are very blessed. Oh, and I have all these pregnant friends, too - Andrea, Dannielle, Jen, Kirsten, Carrie (those two are due the same week as me), and it's so fun to go through it with others this time!

2. We had a fantastic Christmas. I got way too much from my awesome husband. But then, I'm fat again, and the fatter you are, the more presents you should get. I convinced him he should spend by the pound, and I have my belly to thank for my iPhone, Memory Foam (for the top of our bed), large screen computer monitor (for my pictures), etc. Really, we were too spoiled this year and I never again will get so many presents. My parents got us Brenna's big girl furniture, and Jamie's parents got me a hand-held video camera (I will post videos here soon, I'm sure). The family being together during the time off was so nice, and I was so sad to return to work yesterday.

3. Brenna is as amazing as usual. She is such a big girl at 19 months. For example, she uses the potty now! She grabs her little butt and says, "I paa-eee (potty)," when she has to go, and then proceeds to sit on her seat for 10 minutes to squeeze out 2 drops. But, she's so proud. And, she is talking A LOT. She loves putting money in her piggy bank, and will yell, "Money! Money! Coys (coins)! Paper (dollars)!" to get some. It's her and Jamie's special thing together. Unfortunately, she also tries to slap Jamie in the face often, so we're working on gentle activities for the two of them.

4. We are going to Florida in two weeks to visit Jamie's grandfather. We are even going to do Disney for a day for both me (and my 30th birthday) and for Brenna. I hope she loves it considering she sleeps with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Pluto every single night. She tried to take all of them to school with her today, and she yells out, "Toodles!" which is what Mickey says on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is a riot. I wish I could think of all the funny things she does, but the baby is pressing on my bladder and I have to go paa-eee myself.

I think I might start blogging again. Even though my photography business, real job, toddler and fetus have kept me busy, I really miss it!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

My goodness, I forgot you had this blog until my google reader updated it! : ) congrats on the girl! <3

Kelly said...

Keep updating Meghan! Your blog always makes me smile. :)

Debi said...

Yeah for the updates! :)

Rich, Holly and Zachary said...

um finally!

Anonymous said...

YIPIEE!! Im so happy you updated your blog I LOVE it
: )

Congrads on the baby girl!

Paula22 from MC

Anonymous said...

Yay Megan, about time you updated!! lol j/k